Search for atmospheres
A versatile pub sound for werewolves, demons, and dragons - oh my!
Werewolf Den Pub
On a quiet night, down deep underground, you can faintly hear the creatures stirring. Coming together in the shadows for a pint or two. Just because they murder humans and terrorize local villages doesn't mean they can't enjoy a night off too, right?
Comments for "Werewolf Den Pub"
License details for "Werewolf Den Pub"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- Wolf Growl by newagesoup on freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- wolves howl 5 by wolves +)
- Turkish Tavern Music 2 by Xserra from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license