Search for atmospheres
Underwater Mer City
Under the sea, beyond where the ocean floor drops off into the unknown, the Mers swim, work, and play. You can hear the deep thrum of the instrument that tells time, and the voices of Mers and whale song blending together.
If one ventures up to the surface, you may hear the strange birds and bustle of the waterfront. The ocean is constant in both, though her sound changes depending on which side you're listening from.
Comments for "Underwater Mer City"
License details for "Underwater Mer City"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Splashing Water by BLASTWAVE FX *)
- Underwater Ambience 2 by By m_O_m - www.freesound.org +)
- Didgeridoo by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Whale Cry by LittleRobotSoundFactory +)
- Mermaid Music by Ricky Edwards +)
- Underwater bubbles by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- harbour ambience by rockdoctor from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license