Search for atmospheres
Long has this prison existed free of the careless steps of mortals. And now, She is awake.
To Awaken a God
As you turn, the fog recedes and you come eye to nostril with a massive, city-sized wolf -- asleep on its side. Lungs the size of city blocks vacuum in air and whoosh it out, nearly knocking you off your feet. Wisps of smoke rise off the wolf's pitch, black coat. A shadowy pool of inky liquid seeps from the wolf's right eye, a galaxy reflected in the depths of the pool.
The torches flair bright red and go dark. Slowly, the room is bathed in a dim red light -- as the wolf's left eye shutters open. It raises it's head from the floor and immediately, a baleful siren calls out, echoing through the fog. A dog barks somewhere. Maybe a lot of dogs, you can't tell. You feel the bass in your chest as the wolf turns to you and speaks. You can't hear a word, but you can feel it in your bones. Your hand clenches around a chain. The footfalls of the approaching dogs clack against the cobblestone and they burst into the room.
Comments for "To Awaken a God"
License details for "To Awaken a God"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- long gong by anndunham +)
- Barkspawn 2 by Bioware +)
- Dog Snoring by Ellie Robinson +)
- Rockslide by Freesound.ord +)
- Wolf Howls by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Dry Thunder3 by juskiddink from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- sirens by tamija daniel +)
- 201207_tomlija_doghelm-bark by tomlija +)