Search for atmospheres
A cold, empty woodland. Alone.
The year of 1612
You slip through time to the year of 1612, the Pendle witch trials. You stand alone, freezing in a scary woodland on a hill, the dead of night. Witchcraft is at work. Prayers from a church can be heard in the distance and its bell rings.
Shadows are seen in the mist... or are they ghosts? The witches have brewed a storm on the horizon and a tawny owl murmurs. Unexplained noises can be heard, where from?
Where would you go? Would you run or walk? Will the witches find you?
To find safety and warmth in the church, a random wooden house, a castle?
Or would you run for the hills?
Comments for "The year of 1612"
License details for "The year of 1612"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Praying voice by By Ambliebsh - www.freesound.org +)
- Ominous Church Bells by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Whale Drone by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Owl_2 by inchadney from http://freesound.org +)
- Pre thunderstorm by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- The Wisewoman by RobinHood76 of the Freesound Project +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license