Search for atmospheres
The Waystone Inn from The Kingkiller Chronicle
The Waystone Inn
“Now I am Kote. I tend to my inn. That means beer is three shims and a private room costs copper.” - Kote Waystone Inn
The Waystone Inn is an inn in the town of Newarre.
It is stocked with a wider variety of potables - coffee and chocolate - than might be expected for such a remote village, and experiences a loyal following of regulars from the townsfolk. (The Kingkiller Wiki, "Waystone Inn")
The Kingkiller Wiki. “Waystone Inn.” Kingkiller Chronicle Wiki, http://kingkiller.wikia.com/wiki/Waystone_Inn
Comments for "The Waystone Inn"
License details for "The Waystone Inn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wine Bottle by BokerDave92 on http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Door of The Three Broomsticks by InspectorJ *)
- Wooden Floor Boots by Lex777 from http://freesound.org +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Fire In Fire Place by Recorded by Tascam DR-05 +)
- Broom Sweeping by SFX Planet from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIkUn-bHZPE +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)
*) Soundsnap.com license