Search for atmospheres
The Third Layer
The third layer consists of a 4-km vertical cliff, making it a highly challenging area to cross, save for the large cave network around the main shaft. Countless methods have been implemented by many in order to attempt a descent, to varying effects. Aerial predators are common, including Crimson Splitjaws.
Comments for "The Third Layer"
License details for "The Third Layer"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dragon in the Distance by GameSoundEffects from youtube.com +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Whipping Cave Wind by https://www.freesound.org/people/Royal/ +)
- Dragon Growl 02 (Far) by Slaking_97 +)
- Air sleep by Venus Vulture +)