Search for atmospheres
Dawn at the Mountain Temple
The Mountain Temple
Days of trekking have finally lead you to the mountain temple, a once great monument to the Gods of old, now all that remains are the icy ruins battered by the freezing winds.
The pale yellow dawn creeps up slowly over the distant peaks and splashes warmth across the temple, the sight is breath taking. You stand captivated by the ancient beauty of the place and for a moment you know heaven.
A chilling roar suddenly snaps you back to reality. So the legends ARE true! The temple was cursed and the people laid to waste by a fierce ice guardian who still roams the mountain to this day.
Comments for "The Mountain Temple"
License details for "The Mountain Temple"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes Ambience by By BristolStories www.freesound.org +)
- Cold Arctic Wind by cobratronic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Hidden Wall Opening by ertfelda from http://freesound.org +)
- short rockfall by freesound.org +)
- walking in snow by internet +)
- Mild religious chant by Penumbradubstep from http://freesound.org +)
- Balrog - 1 by Peter Jackson's LOTR Balrog from Youtube video +)
- Balrog - 2 by Peter Jackson's LOTR Balrog from Youtube video +)