Search for atmospheres
Dreaming of the wrecks...
She dreams of them sometimes, merfolk slicing like blades through the deepwater cold with the moonlight on their scales like quicksilver, drifting through the wrecks... singing like sirens from the sea caves, drawing her in... but the memory of the melody turns to mist in the morning light and all she remembers when she wakes shivering is the cold and the crushing weight of the water.
Comments for "The Merfolk"
License details for "The Merfolk"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gentle Sea by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Katie Sings by digifishmusic from http://freesound.org +)
- Whispers Ghostly by Freesound.org +)
- whimsical_female_vocal by http://freesound.org/ +)
- Female Lilting by https://freesound.org/people/womb_affliction/sounds/333318/ +)
- Katarina Rose Singing by Katarina Rose from https://freesound.org/people/womb_affliction/ +)
- Deep Whale Call by MBARI_MARS on freesound.org +)
- Angel breath by thatjeffcarter from http://freesound.org/ +)