Search for atmospheres
The canals and floating markets of the most serene duchy of Camorr
The Markets of Camorr
The Gentleman Bastards' home, the inimitable, Most Serene Duchy of Camorr. Perched above a network of canals, the city is ruled by the nobles above, the gangs of thieves below, and everyone else in between. The alchemists, coin-kissers, cutpurses, and honest tradespersons are hard at work on this market day, as you jump from barge to barge (hey, it's safer than trying to cross on those weird Eldren-glass bridges). And it wouldn't be Camorr without a bit of excitement every now and again...
This is a non-commercial tribute to the works of Scott Lynch, which is not endorsed by him. Art is from the Japanese edition of the first book in the series, the Lies of Locke Lamora.
Comments for "The Markets of Camorr"
License details for "The Markets of Camorr"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rhythmic Dance by -k-is_the_author +)
- Sword Sharpening by allsoundeff +)
- Crowd with Violin by alukahn from http://freesound.org +)
- Bouzouki by http://www.freesound.org/people/xserra/ +)
- scream by https://www.freesound.org/people/TheSubber13/ +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- rowing by sinewave1kHz from freesound.org +)
- Cave waterfall by willstepp +)