Search for atmospheres
The home of the Childlike Empress
The Ivory Tower
"The Ivory Tower was as big as a whole city...And at the very summit of the great tower lived the Childlike Empress in a pavilion shaped like a magnolia blossom. On certain nights, when the full moon shone most gloriously in the starry sky, the Childlike Empress would be sitting in the middle of the glorious flower. "
Comments for "The Ivory Tower"
License details for "The Ivory Tower"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Soft Wind Blowing by Aeonemi from http://freesound.org +)
- Heavenly Choirs by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Wind Gust by crashoverride61088 from http://freesound.org +)
- girl sighing by Desiree +)
- Fairy Bells by http://freesound.org +)
- Nightingale Song by Inchadney of the Freesound Project +)
- Another Crowd by unfa on http://freesound.org +)
- 528Hz-healiing by unknown-my-hit.fm/ +)