Search for atmospheres
Inside the Inn
The Inn at World's End
For the Inn at the End of the World Role Play. The Inn's interior. The Inn at the End of the World is a fairly quiet place, the soft clink of the glasses, the soft footsteps of the owner moving between tables. Voices are low and indistinguishable, faces lost in the firelight.
Comments for "The Inn at World's End"
License details for "The Inn at World's End"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Collecting glassess by By Mariusz jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- glass clink by By toddbradley, waterboy920 - freesound.org +)
- Wooden Door Slamming by Doogens +)
- Quiet British Pub by Fogma from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license