Search for atmospheres
The temple of the priestess
The High Priestess
When you are not sure how to act but you are calm, knowing that the answer is probably out there or that things will sort themselves out without your interference, you might notice that your relaxed posture on the seat of wisdom mimics that of The High Priestess Tarot card. This card assures you to trust your gut, to be passive and wait to respond to provocations instead of provoking responses. The world has many secrets in it to be unlocked and taking the less obvious path to any or all of these answers is the route favored by this card.
A woman in a blue robe stares straight ahead. She is seated between two pillars, her chair almost completely covered by her flowing robe. Her headdress curves out from her head and carries a large sphere in its center. At her feet is a golden crescent moon, balanced as if she is stepping on it to keep it in place. She holds the sacred Torah scroll, has a white cross on her chest and sits in front of a decorative tapestry illustrated with patterns of fruit bursting out of its skin in between palm trees. The tapestry is suspended between the pillars. One pillar is black and sports the letter B, the other pillar is white and is emblazoned with the letter J. Behind all this is a blue background reminiscent of a night lit by the fullest, brightest moon.
Comments for "The High Priestess"
License details for "The High Priestess"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Metal Windchimes Quiet by -k-is_the_author +)
- Praying voice by By Ambliebsh - www.freesound.org +)
- women singing erie by leady from http://freesound.org +)
- Passing of the Elves by LOTR OST +)
- Basement Ambiance, Wind, Water by Mario1298 from http://freesound.org +)
- walking footsteps, gentle by Nicolle Melanson-Powell +)
- Tibetan Zymbel by the Real Horst +)
- Eternity Choir by Unknown +)