Search for atmospheres
Congratulations, You won
The Griffin's Den
You showed you were strong. You punished them for their dismissal and abuse. Now the castle is yours. Those who stood against you are dead, in stone, or lay scattered about the land.
Your teachers and few comrades, those that may have truly cared for you, are scattered as well.
You walk halls you know instinctively without thought. Your magic swells into a blanketing storm. All this is yours. Empty. Cold. Lonely. But yours.
Was it worth it?
Comments for "The Griffin's Den"
License details for "The Griffin's Den"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creepy Reverse Swell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- a dry thunder by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Basement Ambiance, Wind, Water by Mario1298 from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Wood by ralphwhitehead from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon wings by robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Rainstorm by thedapperdan from http://freesound.org +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license