Search for atmospheres
Entry into Scarborough
The Great North Road
The Great North Road, the last remnants of the old Roman road from York to Scarborough, around which are gathered vendors and travellers all preparing for the coming festival. Vendors hawk their wares, merchants lead their wagons towards the town gates, and all chatter excitedly about the coming festivities.
Comments for "The Great North Road"
License details for "The Great North Road"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps running fast by "bevangoldswain" from freesound.org +)
- Horse with old cart by bruno.auzet from freesound.org +)
- Christmas Market by inchadney from http://freesound.org +)
- Balcony Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Overland With Oxen by Tabletop Audio +)
- Seagull Ambient 1 by Valve +)