Search for atmospheres
The Artificery from The Kingkiller Chronicle
Build a gram, a sympathy lamp, or another magical creation in the Artificery.
The Fishery is the name by which the Artificery is most often called. It is a vast workshop under the command of Master Kilvin, and is used for all matter of projects within the discipline of Artificing. It is said that most of the University’s tangible wonders came from the Artificery. Some items that are produced in the Fishery include twice tough glass, cold sinks, ground glass lenses, ingots of wolfram and Glantz steel, sheets of gold so thin they tore like tissue paper, sympathy lamps of all colors and sizes and telescopes, heateaters and gearwins, salt pumps, trifoil compasses, a dozen versions of Teccam’s winch and Delevari’s axle. (The Kingkiller Wiki, "The Artificery")
The Kingkiller Wiki. “The Artificery.” Kingkiller Chronicle Wiki, http://kingkiller.wikia.com/wiki/The_Artificery.
Comments for "The Artificery"
License details for "The Artificery"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Anvil copper hammer by Anvil by Benboncan http://www.freesound.org/people/Benboncan/packs/6541/ +)
- tinkering by kingloki +)
- Door of the studio by Mike Mood +)
- Clock bell by NightVoice from http://freesound.org +)
- Fire with Sklitter - 2 by Rantz +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Steam burst by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)