Search for atmospheres
Temple of Ashani Galakh
The Azmini are a group of religious people from the country of Ahgrabeshi in Ahalansdir. They are spiritual followers of their many Gods and believe that they bring hope, prosperity and good fortune to those who follow. Their main god, Galakh, is their hope and holy father who they believe watches over them to see if they are worthy of joining him in Ishari (Heaven, to us).
The Azmini worship in temples much like this one, with chimes, music and a peaceful atmosphere to pray in. Here, the read the Ancient Tomes and scrolls with family and hold hands when they sing to Galakh and his children. They speak the Joshii language and all have ceremonious beliefs based on their family rites.
Azmini temples play a huge significance to Azmini people and they will stand forever in Ahgrabeshi and it's surrounding areas where the Azmini also live.
Comments for "Temple of Ashani Galakh"
License details for "Temple of Ashani Galakh"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- pouring water into a glass by carroll27 from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Cicada Song by Cicada +)
- monkay_singing-bowl by http://freesound.org/ +)
- wind chimes by Patrick6410 from http://freesound.org +)
- Mild religious chant by Penumbradubstep from http://freesound.org +)
- Spanish Conversation by stereodivo from http://freesound.org +)
- bowl gamelan drone by thatjeffcarter +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license