Search for atmospheres
The Forested Town of Sylvania
You find yourself in a town that seems to be built in a complete hodge-podge of stones and styles. Huge plants and trees swallow up whole blocks, while buildings are shaped in a variety of ways: Some are shaped like animals, some like human faces, others have turning cogs and waterwheels, you even spot one that seems to be revolving entirely in place! All around you festivities are taking place... You could swear that you can almost taste the beat of the drums.
Comments for "Sylvania"
License details for "Sylvania"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps_Rocks by areed94 from http://freesound.org +)
- short applause by By sagetyrtle - freesound.org +)
- Bird Ambience Africa by freesound.org +)
- Medieval Street Sounds by Harry Potter +)
- Tribal Drums by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- Beerfest Crowd by http://www.freesound.org/people/reinsamba/sounds/239142/ +)
- Harp Improvisation by Jan Pakos +)
- Teenagers chatting by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)