Search for atmospheres
You and your party are aboard a ship
Sirens are Calling
You board a ship to get to an island about ten miles off the coast and leave port when the crew suddenly realises they are in danger. Soft entrancing singing can be heard off the port bow and no one knows what to do. They must stay on course so they aren't dashed on a reef or a rocky outcrop but the music is sweet and better than anyone has ever heard...
Comments for "Sirens are Calling"
License details for "Sirens are Calling"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ocean Surf by GaryEdstrom on freeosund.org +)
- wood creaking by http://freesound.org +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Whispering by speedy gonzo +)
- Ocean waves by xserra from freesound.org +)
- Siren Song by youtube +)