Search for atmospheres
An Unexpected Encounter on the Beach
Siren Song at Shipwreck Beach
You were walking along the beach when you came upon a stretch of beach with dozens of ships wrecked upon the sand and rocks. You heard voices singing eerily in the distance and you suddenly felt a sense of danger but you were compelled to stay and listen to the strange song.
Comments for "Siren Song at Shipwreck Beach"
License details for "Siren Song at Shipwreck Beach"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lo, Here My Hert by Babes *)
- Lake waves by Benboncan at freesound.org +)
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Soft Wind by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls in the distance by inchadney from freesound.org +)
- BeachWaves2-FS by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license