Search for atmospheres
Along the Rocky, Shrouded Shores
Sirens in themselves have no definite gender nor appearance, they flow and change like the currents under the sea foam. They transform to whatever the beholder most desires, yet appearance alone is never enough to draw in the cleverer prey. No, the pearl-pretty faces only serve as a tool to draw them near, where their true lure takes hold. Siren's song, lulling like a calm sea before a ghost wave appears. Even the Greeks understood, naming the Sirens with meanings of fair voiced and mind charmer. The true power is held within their very voices.
Comments for "Siren Shores"
License details for "Siren Shores"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dreamerion by Argmator from http://freesound.org +)
- seagulls long by DaveGould at freesounds.org +)
- Hymn of the Cherubim by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZQzW_QfPew +)
- Mermaid Echoes by Notochordian +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Rocky Seashore by soundmanfilms from http://www.freesound.org +)