Search for atmospheres
O’ Sailor in the deep, how awful it would be, with crashing waves and tides of old, hungry mer and water born.
Sailor in the deep, come now have a sleep, Underwater, Cold and softly, whisper in your dreams.
Sailor follow down and deep, down the rocky Cliff-side heap. Call you now the moon is tall, all I ask of you is “fall”.
Comments for "Siren's Lullaby"
License details for "Siren's Lullaby"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Ship squeak by By Noise Collector - www.freesound.org +)
- Whale Flutes by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Music box-Davy Jones Lockey by Grabak +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Waves on shore by Luftrum- from www.freesound.org +)
- Mermaid Echoes by Notochordian +)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license