Search for atmospheres
On the deck of a pirate ship
Siren in the night
It's a calm night at sea with the waves lapping against the hull. A young pirate stands on the deck, leaning over the railing and straining to listen over the persistent breeze. He hears a voice singing in the distance, her voice carrying over the vast open sea. They are nowhere near land so it can only be one thing, a siren beckoning him to her. Her voice lulls him into a sense of calm as the boat rocks gently in the night.
Comments for "Siren in the night"
License details for "Siren in the night"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Loop by Alex Tura +)
- Lapping Waves by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Sail in the Wind by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- The Wild Red Rose by Eleanor Tomlinson +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Ocean Waves Extended by How's +)
- Walking on Wood by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Siren Song by youtube +)