Search for atmospheres
A Noir Evening in the City of Doors
That all-too-familiar foul, brownish rain is coming down again. No use crabbin' about it, though. All around you, Cagers go about their lives, feet marching along at a steady pace on wet cobblestone as the hours grow closer to anti-peak. (Will the dabus ever fix those sodding streetlights?) Sounds of the night markets fill your ears, pierced by the occasional tout selling the after peak edition of The Daily Chant and one of Tea Street Transit's pony cabs.
But it all fades into the background of your thoughts. You've tumbled to the dark of something big that's going on, and you're the addle-coved basher who took the ride. When it's captured the attention of the Lady, you know a body's gotta to do something.
Gods know that Sigil's jaded citizenry won't.
Comments for "Sigil Noir"
License details for "Sigil Noir"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Walking on Wet Cobble by Freeify Music +)
- Film Noir by Matthew Pablo +)
- Columbia Road Flower Market by Noise Cuisine from http://freesound.org +)
- Amish carriages at night by rtb45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Evening Standard Seller by Spudsonic (http://www.freesound.org/people/spudsonic/) +)
- Counting Change by TheKnave from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on cement driveway by uberhuberman from http://freesound.org +)