Search for atmospheres
"The isle is full of noises, sounds, and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not." Caliban
Shakespeare's "The Tempest"
(3.2.148-149) This is an atmosphere created to give our presentation on William Shakespeare's play, "The Tempest" some appropriate atmosphere as we discuss the historical context, as well as the symbolic use of music, sleep/dreams, and magic within the play.
Comments for "Shakespeare's "The Tempest""
License details for "Shakespeare's "The Tempest""
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Deep rumbling thunder by Duophonic from http://freesound.org +)
- wind1 by H Hargitai +)
- catalpa flute kerri by kerri - freesound.org +)
- A Chime Arpeggiator by Luuk van Loon +)
- Waves by Owl from http://freesound.org +)
- Medium rain by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)