Search for atmospheres
For D&D Blue Alley One-Shot
Room of Whirling Blades
For Area 17 of the Blue Alley, whirling blade trap triggered by players opening the door:
The walls of this long corridor are lined with rough and dirty tan-colored bricks. Dried gore is spattered over the floor, walls, and ceiling. As soon as the south door is opened, dozens of whirling blades emerge from deep grooves in the floor, while scything blades swing back and forth up the entire corridor.
Comments for "Room of Whirling Blades"
License details for "Room of Whirling Blades"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword Fight by 890troller from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Sword 01 by audione__sword-01 from http://freesound.org +)
- Sword Fight by funwithsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Table Saw by Mike Koenig +)
- Cutting Fabric by pafischer from http://freesounds.org +)
- screech_2 by toiletrolltube +)
- Sword Fight 1 by Unknown +)