Search for atmospheres
Easily switch between a quiet daytime or a louder nighttime tavern ambiance.
Quiet Tavern with Minstrels
This soundscape is great for anyone who would like a tavern ambiance with options to ramp up the noise levels for busier times, to invite a singing bard, or to hire an entire minstrel band to play something lively for the locals to dance to.
A few creaks from the wooden floors and furniture, the sound of boots walking over wood, and some organic pub murmurs and clinking over a low fire in the stone fireplace.
Comments for "Quiet Tavern with Minstrels"
License details for "Quiet Tavern with Minstrels"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- A Story Ye Wont Believe by ***** +)
- Druid Song (D&D) by Flik Foster & Joe Taylor +)
- Beer being poured by http://www.soundjay.com +)
- Footsteps on Wood by Mydo1 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- door opening and closing by SamKolber from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- fire 1 by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license