Search for atmospheres
Relaxing pub atmosphere
Quiet corner - Countryside Pub
For many people, a good pub is a means of escape. It helps workers relax after a long week and acts as a meeting point for old friends. However, all too often pubs in a city centre can have a corporate feel and be too packed with punters to enjoy a good conversation. - Cassie Steele
Comments for "Quiet corner - Countryside Pub"
License details for "Quiet corner - Countryside Pub"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Drinking and gulping by 170084 on http://freesound.org +)
- footsteps by kingloki +)
- My Mother Told Me_Natidredd by Natidredd - Tiktok +)
- Medium Fire sc by stratcat322 +)
- Quiet chat by tfsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Whisperalways by tim.kahn +)
- Wine Pour by Tobias_Sieben from http://freesound.org +)
- British chap voice 1 by WritingInMySleep +)