Search for atmospheres
You live, alone, in an old lighthouse. Built centuries ago, it's amazing it still works. There have been some upgrades over the years, of course, to provide some comfort (and safety). Every bit of its worn walls and steps creak and shift. Every sound echoes throughout the entire structure. Nothing could sneak up on you, here. Not that there's anything out here, anyways. Nothing but you, and the light, and the sea.
Comments for "Old Lighthouse"
License details for "Old Lighthouse"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Dungeonbgshort1 by Dino Sabanovic +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Fire burning in a fireplace by Finnish broadcasting company, https://freesound.org/people/YleArkisto/sounds/249699/ +)
- Creaking Metal by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- Foghorn Lighthouse by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Wooden Creaks! by XxBirdoxX, on http://FreeSound.org! +)
*) Soundsnap.com license