Search for atmospheres
Small Town Atmosphere, birds and people
The hamlet itself looks grandiose. With its elm wood rooftops, cypress wood walls and calm and quiet collection of ponds, Pitmerden has a mystical atmosphere.
The main attraction is the farm, which was built 23 years ago and designed by orcs.
Comments for "Nesme"
License details for "Nesme"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes Ambience by By BristolStories www.freesound.org +)
- dogs barking in small town by Free Environmental Ambience +)
- Suo Gân (welsh lullaby) by public license *)
- Evening in the Forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- outdoor chat in Polish by szalonegacie from freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license