Search for atmospheres
A hidden cave near an ancient meadow, a willow as old as time, and the promise of well deserved rest
Welcome to the Haven. Fear not. Nothing will harm you here traveler. The gods forbid it, and the faeries welcome all with good intentions. Sit beneath the ancient willow and listen to its tales. Drink deep the cool waters that flow past its roots. Rest well after a hard days training, or study your mysterious magics in peace. Naught will bother you in the Haven....save perhaps the gentle scrawling of the Watchers quill as she silently records the passing of time. Feel free to gaze upon her inhuman grace and beauty, it is just one more reason why so many seek the solace of Haven.
Comments for "Mystic Haven"
License details for "Mystic Haven"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing with a quill by DarkDeej +)
- Birds River Reverie by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- Delayed Kalimba by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Djembe 1 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Twinkel Bell by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Large Windchimes by psakion from http://freesound.org +)
- Tumbling Creek by Sarah Burkeen +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)