Search for atmospheres
Story Starters: Mood and Setting
As you listen to the atmosphere, let your mind drift. Listen to the sounds. Where is your character? What season is it? Why is your character here? What problem arises that your character (YC) have to solve? Is YC alone or with others? Write a 1 page story about using this atmosphere to drive the mood and setting of your story.
Comments for "Mists"
License details for "Mists"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creepy Choir by alextundra from http://freesound.org +)
- Eivør Palsdottir - Trøllabundi by Eivør Palsdottir +)
- chimes by Fishdog from http://freesound.org +)
- whispers by Gildaren +)
- Door open with creak and close by https://www.freesound.org/people/Zabuhailo/ +)
- Bassy Pad by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Heart Beat by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Ambient Pad in the Ley of D by spiritwordsandmusic +)