Search for atmospheres
Facing the Black Horde
You have just arrived on the shores of the Underworld. After having rowed in on your small boats, the king and a legion of your companions, 6,000 in number, land on the black sands of the Domain of the Dead. Your quest: To retrieve a magical black cauldron that could cure the ills of the world. But the task will not be easy. As you step onto shore, zombies and skeleton armies spring up from the ground like sprouting stalks of wheat. They are joined by seemingly empty suits of armor and transparent-looking warriors--ghosts!
Will you and your brothers-in-arms succeed or fail?
Comments for "Medieval Zombies"
License details for "Medieval Zombies"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Sword Draw by free sound fx +)
- Sword Fight by funwithsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave wind by http://freesound.org +)
- Archery by Jojikiba from YouTube +)
- Zombie Shuffle with Groans by Mark Edwards, Greenside Productions +)
- Rattling Bones by spookymodem from http://freesound.org +)
- Agony Screams a by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)
- Agony Screams b by Than van Nispen and FreqMan of the Freesound Project +)