Search for atmospheres
At the Sirens' Call
I fancy that I sit beside
The shore of slumbers' phantom sea
And see sweet visions die, and hear
The siren voices calling me.
Am I a shell cast on the shore
Of Time's illimitable sea,
To hear and whisper evermore
The music of Eternity?
by Alexander L. Posey
Comments for "Lonely Siren"
License details for "Lonely Siren"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- angelic-3 (CC) by ERH from https://freesound.org/people/ERH/sounds/42286/ +)
- whimsical_female_vocal by http://freesound.org/ +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Harbour/Ship Bell by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5_DuvwTeY +)
- ocean waves by KaiLietzke from www.freesound.com +)
- Katarina Rose Singing by Katarina Rose from https://freesound.org/people/womb_affliction/ +)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Ocean Wide Stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license