Search for atmospheres
Study and Research in the expansive library of Oceanid Academy
Library at Oceanid
I sit at a table before the single but expansive window in the library. The view only adds to the constant cold of being so deep underwater. The dampness creeps into my bones but it isn't at the front of my mind anymore. I page through a book on underwater paranormal beings and my imagination wanders. Everyone else studies quietly. Being underwater somehow makes everyone think they have to be more quiet. The hair on the back of my neck prickles and I discretely peek at the window. It is not the first time I have felt like we are being watched.
Comments for "Library at Oceanid"
License details for "Library at Oceanid"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creepy Choir by alextundra from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient Sewer by D W - Freesound +)
- Echoing waterdrips by editor_adp from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Church bells by freesound.org +)
- breathing female by http://www.kodomosize.net/ +)
- TICK TOCK by kingloki +)
- Underwater Bubbles by Perel from http://freesound.org +)
- Cave Waves by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)