Search for atmospheres
Through the forest, by the mountains
In the Valley of the Fair Folk
In the valley of the Fair Folk
through the forest, by the mountains
Stole away from prying eyes, sweet breez’s:
cool as any fountain!
I cannot say just what should pass
‘neath yonder Hawthorn tree.
But just you know, I daren’t go
And neither, so, should ye.
The sun does set upon the flowers,
and music fills the air
down in that glen, where Good Folk reign
So traveller, beware.
For if you hear the sound of bells
And join the moonlit dance,
I fear your soul should soon be lost
and by The Sidhe entranc’d!
Comments for "In the Valley of the Fair Folk"
License details for "In the Valley of the Fair Folk"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- deciduous trees,wind Jonsered by Agnese Priekule +)
- broken triangle by anndunham +)
- Birds in distance by Chloe +)
- Medieval music set by gis_sweden from https://freesound.org/ +)
- Fairy Bells by http://freesound.org +)
- creek in forest by jonathan b +)
- Oak Creaking in the Wind by klankbeerld from http://freesound.org +)