Search for atmospheres
The Emperor is the complement to the Empress. He is the Masculine Principle, the Animus and the Patriarch. He represents power and authority, and his stern attitude is quite a departure from the sensual beauty of the Empress. The Emperor has a long, white beard, a symbol of his experience. As an archetype, it is common to see masculine figures of authority or father figures with long white beards. It suggests that this man has acquired years of wisdom and experience and he is worthy of listening to because he has seen first-hand the consequences of his actions.
Behind his throne are barren mountains and the throne itself is decorated with four rams’ heads, representing intellectual heights, determination, action, initiative and leadership. The ram is also a symbol of Aries, the astral ruler of the Emperor. In his right hand, the Emperor holds an Ankh, the Egyptian symbol of Life, and in his left is an orb representing the world over which he rules. The orange background and the Emperor’s red clothing symbolize his passion and energy for life and the challenges it offers.
Comments for "Emperor"
License details for "Emperor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Low Gong Hits by By Gezortenplotz www.freesound.org +)
- Didgeridoo Breathing by Freesound.org +)
- Hand Drums 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Tibetan chant reverb by razzvio from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Huge slow metal fan by SoundDogs +)
- Bansuri flute reverse by Storm Blue +)
- Battle Drums by TroisNyxEtienne +)
- Dragon Flapping by vedas from http://freesound.org +)