Search for atmospheres
The grounds of the primary hub at Eldermoor
Eldermoor Fairy School and Hub
It is a warm spring day and you have just finished classes for the morning. Though they have been challenging they have been enjoyable and you are in the mood for lunch. You sit on a bench and open your lunch for the day. As you sit you gaze around you at the many fairies going about their business. A few fairies in small form hover by a bush to your right. They seem to be nature fairies as they are brightening the colour on some flowers. Across the lawn you see some younger students come out of the door to the music block. They are happy and talkative in the spring breeze. Some children race about, having finished from their own lessons for the morning. A girl sits on the grass with a book open in front of her, practicing a melody she had recently learned in class. Distantly you hear the bell signalling the end of morning classes. You can just taste the food they will be eating in the mess hall, delicate pastry with asparagus and cheese, vegetables in a creamy sauce with hot, doughy bread to dip in and hot root juice, the most popular drink of the fairies. Suddenly your own lunch seems less than satisfactory. Sighing you look into the trees, at the animal fairies zipping past in hot pursuit of some birds. You laugh. It is a whimsical scene and you feel lucky to be there.
Comments for "Eldermoor Fairy School and Hub"
License details for "Eldermoor Fairy School and Hub"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- butterfly-wings.mp3 by "yuval from http://freesounds.org +)
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Borrowed Shoes (Woman Singing) by Exodus Loadabowl from Soundcloud +)
- Children playing in yard by goldkelchen from http://freesound.org +)
- Bird Chirp 2 by keweldog from freesound.org +)
- Teens talking and laughing 2 by Not Applicable +)
- Footsteps on Gravel by revolt2563 fromhttp://freesound.org +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)