Search for atmospheres
Walking in Dwemer Ruins
You're having a nice time exploring the ruins of the Dwemer. Who doesn't love being lost and surrounded by the constant clang of metal. It's not disorienting at all, in fact, when you spot a few chaurus eggs, you are just beyond delighted and--Lydia, wait, no, get back here.
Comments for "Dwemer Ruins"
License details for "Dwemer Ruins"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps in Puddles by "Footsteps, Puddles, A.wav" by InspectorJ of Freesound.org +)
- 741Hz by Alex_Trux *)
- Fire Wood Bonfire High by Homejrande from http://freesound.org +)
- Factory 2 by http://www.freesfx.co.uk/ +)
- Dark Ambience by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient Industrial 001 by Quargzon (http://www.freesound.org/people/Quargzon/) +)
- Cave Drip by RoscoeToon from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on the sidewalk by Sevin7 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license