Search for atmospheres
Dragon Sleeping in Thermal Cave
Dragon in Thermal Cave
The air in the cave is thick and humid, the water condenses on the roof of the cave and drips into hot bubbling waters. This is the winter residence of an enormous red dragon. Unable to stand the freezing temperatures outside for long periods of time, the dragon bathes regularly in order to stay alive. It only leaves the cave to hunt, but hopes that the warmth of the cave will bring prey closer. If you're brave, you can wait until the dragon is asleep and venture inside to sooth your frozen limbs. Be careful. You really don't want to wake it up.
Comments for "Dragon in Thermal Cave"
License details for "Dragon in Thermal Cave"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Cthulhu growl by cylon8472 from https://freesound.org +)
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- boiling water nk by harrybates01 from http://freesound.org +)
- steam-s1 by https://freesound.org +)
- distant-explosions by reznik-krkovicka from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon's breath by robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon Growl 03 (Not So Far) by Slaking_97 +)
- Monster growl Deep by uagadugu from http://freesound.org +)