Search for atmospheres
You know your quest
As the gale of late winter roars the sea, you hear something else on the wind. Something more ominous than the crashing of the waves. The rocky coast hides more than just tide pools. You're looking for the dragon caves. You're looking for the treasure stolen from your family. If you listen closely, you can almost hear it calling for you.
Comments for "Dragon Caves"
License details for "Dragon Caves"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps_Rocks by areed94 from http://freesound.org +)
- male sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- Rock move.1 by Evilface38 +)
- A Chime Arpeggiator by Luuk van Loon +)
- A Tonal Difference by Luuk van Loon +)
- Tumbling Creek by Sarah Burkeen +)
- Dragon Growl (Far) by Slaking_97 +)
*) Soundsnap.com license