Search for atmospheres
A soft rain in a dinosaur jungle on a lost island
Dinosaur Jungle Creek
You are sitting in a treehouse in the middle of a jungle nestled in the heart of a lost island - the only place where dinosaurs still exist! You know you are safe, and you relax to the soft rain, the quiet creek, and the occasional call of an ornithopod.
Note: Dinosaur in image is Tyrannosaurus rex, not an ornithopod.
Comments for "Dinosaur Jungle Creek"
License details for "Dinosaur Jungle Creek"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Cicadas and Crickets by Noirlac +)
- Animal Walking in Forest by Satish +)
- Raining Lightly by TheNightingale from http://freesound.org +)
- Dinosaur Call 1 (Distant) by Unknown +)
- Dinosaur Call 2 (Distant) by Unknown +)
- Dragon Flapping by vedas from http://freesound.org +)
- Monster Growls by ztrees1 from http://freesound.org +)