Search for atmospheres
Oakwood's Academy, the dinning hall
Dinner in Oakwood
No good sorcerer can practice with an empty stomach, a good meal is necessary in order to replenish all that magical energy spent in casting spells. Cup of tea in one hand, magic wand in the other, you listen to some classmates near you as they discuss the magical theory on the properties of medieval alchemy as they eat.
Comments for "Dinner in Oakwood"
License details for "Dinner in Oakwood"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tea Cup Clinking sc by ahill86 +)
- Plate put on table by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Fun crowd by Erica Miller +)
- Dining1 by http://freesound.org *)
- Magical Spell by http://www.freesound.org/people/Timbre/ +)
- spoon on plate by kingloki +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Cutlery by tiptoe84 from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license