Search for atmospheres
The tavern, always bustling in the evenings and late into the night, was surprisingly busy during daytime hours as well. It wasn't packed by any means, but there tended to be a group or two always present, not to mention the pipe player sitting in the corner. Weak sunlight filtered through the frosty windows, making the constant warmth of the fire a relief from the cold outside.
Comments for "Daytime Tavern"
License details for "Daytime Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Crowd Laughter by *)
- Cutlery by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Door open with creak and close by https://www.freesound.org/people/Zabuhailo/ +)
- flute castle by inchadney from http://freesound.org +)
- Men Mumbling by Microsoft +)
- Sniff by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- campfire by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license