Search for atmospheres
D&D Underdark City
D&D Small Underground City
The Keep counts more as a town than a city, but with so few surviving the clannish and dangerous underdark, the town flourishes. Enormous caverns the size of cathedrals are tiled with intricately carved stone squares. Despite the whole space being underground it is brightly lit with metal lamposts and strings of glow worm bulbs between buildings. There are large columns every few feet with storefronts painted in bright reds and turquoises, a park with where children play, and alternating colors of tile marking paths along the ground. Any underground race could live here, or a mix of them as a bastion of safety, though a bit too 'close to the surface' for some.
Comments for "D&D Small Underground City"
License details for "D&D Small Underground City"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cave drone by EminYILDIRIM +)
- Cave Walking* by http://freesound.org +)
- People Ambient Large Hall by http://www.freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- Black Noise by https://www.freesound.org/people/Uzbazur345/ +)
- Room-tone w/talking next door by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet afternoon in village by luciolepri from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking in the House by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Cave Ambience 2 by Zixem from https://freesound.org/ +)