Search for atmospheres
Among the Centaurs
It's a warm day in late March, the warmest it's been yet this year, and the Western road has been sweltering all the way here. Thankfully, the forest-folk are kept cool beneath a lush green canopy. The centaurs are a quiet, isolated people who want nothing to do with the world outside of their trees. Fortunately, they're at least civil to strangers.
Comments for "Centaur Village"
License details for "Centaur Village"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horse Walking by "axiyee" from http://freesound.org +)
- Horses walking together by arnaud coutancier at freesound.org +)
- Sí Bheag Sí Mhór by danielbrauchli +)
- Children playing in yard by goldkelchen from http://freesound.org +)
- meadow with crickets by Ilexi at freesound.org +)
- Creek & Peeping Frogs by kvgarlic of freesound.org +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Birds Chirping Ireland Morning by Philip Colbert +)