Search for atmospheres
Drenched, you spot a grand cathedral in the distance.
Cathedral's Refuge (Gregorian)
Seeking refuge inside, you hang up your tattered, rain-soaked cloak. The air inside is chilling, as outside, but at least you aren't out in the drenching showers.
No one in sight, it seems.
Despite the temperature of the vast, stone cathedral, another type of comfort warms your being; you notice the sounds of Gregorian chant filling the air. Sitting down in the nearest wooden pew, you start to feel the sonorous melody soothing you through the rain and thunder.
"Ubi caritas et amor", they recite.
The storm will fade eventually, right?
"Deus ibi est."
Comments for "Cathedral's Refuge (Gregorian)"
License details for "Cathedral's Refuge (Gregorian)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Rain on a Window by InspectorJ +)
- Forest Morning Rain by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Close lightning by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Distant rolling thunder by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Thunder, crispy bang by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Rain on the window sill by ultradust from http://freesound.org +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
- Ubi Caritas [Short](Gregorian) by unknown +)