Search for atmospheres
Sharing a quiet drink with the Captain
Captain Hook's Quarters
Hook sat in his best chair and pored him self a small glass of rum, as his ship swayed gently on the tide. He could hear his men talking and joking with each other and from somewhere on deck the echos of a flute playing reached his quarters. He turns to you holding out a glass “Would you like a drink sailor?”
If you would like a more realistic sound you can turn off the flute
Comments for "Captain Hook's Quarters"
License details for "Captain Hook's Quarters"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Ship Bells by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Seagulls by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Ropes by hello_flowers http://freesound.org +)
- Miners pub in Brzeszcze by Robinhood76 from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Vangelis, Flûte de Pan by Vangelis (Flûte de Pan) from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM03yPTGA2Q +)
- Shore waves by volivieri from http://freesound.org +)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Ocean Wide stereo by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license