Search for atmospheres
What lies withing the depths of magic?
Betwixt the Worlds
I designed this as sort of a background for a fantasy series I'm doing which has a lot of fantasy elements with a more modern twist.
Why in the Godmother's name did you summon a portal to this place? Sure, it offers you so much more freedom for discovery and magical study, but this is exactly how so many wizards and witches end up having their life energy eaten or their souls stolen, or any number of grisly fates.
Still... adventure favors the bold, and you will guarantee yourself an "A" in your next magic classes if you can use the power of this place properly. Creating your own pocket dimension sounds nice; you could hang out any time you wanted. And befriending a few ethereal beings could really open up new opportunities for you. Just be careful, and don't trust strangers... they aren't after your wallet, and souls are much harder to retrieve.
Comments for "Betwixt the Worlds"
License details for "Betwixt the Worlds"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 741Hz by Alex_Trux *)
- Monk Choir by cyberworm from http://freesound.org +)
- Ambient Bass Rumble by Freesound.org +)
- Whispers Ghostly by Freesound.org +)
- Moan_1 by GSC game world *)
- Moan_2 by GSC game world *)
- Fantasy Ambience by Heirloomsound from http://freesound.org +)
- Eternity Choir by Unknown +)
*) Soundsnap.com license