Search for atmospheres
Standing at the fountain, where the souls enter gyldenhall
Beorunnas Brunnen is the fountain, where the valkyries bring the souls of the fighters, who died in honour. The souls are thrown into the vortex, to get to the other side, where there is the endless battles at gyldenhall.
It is placed, where no mortal can reach it, in the middle of an endless snowstorm. The Valkyries are nearby, and through the fountain you can hear battle sounds from gyldenhall aswell as lamentations from the bereaved.
Comments for "Beorunnas Brunnen"
License details for "Beorunnas Brunnen"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 0_Wind by Luuk van Loon +)
- whispering norwegians by panfilo__ +)
- Large Wing Flaps by Sound Effects Guy from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydIFlbrDs-w +)
- Medieval Battle by Unknown +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)
- Viking Horn Deep by Vendarro +)
- Rowdy Crowd by xtrgamr from http://freesound.org +)
- Siren Song by youtube +)