Search for atmospheres
The sounds of the biggest, filthiest city on the Disc.
Stand and drink in the center of the twin cities: proud Ankh and pestilent Morpork. Near a crowded marketplace, you'll hear people talking and bargaining, though no one wants a sausage-ina-bun. Dwarf workshops shape metal while the city's many churches ring bells seemingly at random. You'll hear carriages rushing past and members of the City Watch marching past, the lethargic gurgling of the river Ankh. Stand long enough, and a light rain will blow through—just enough to let cold water trickle down the back of your neck and soak through your cardboard boots.
Welcome to Discworld.
Comments for "Ankh-Morpork"
License details for "Ankh-Morpork"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- stream 1 Lundby by Agnese Priekule +)
- Dog bark by By Ronfont - www.freesound.org +)
- Market People NL by http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- Amish carriages at night by rtb45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Gutter by sanus_excipio from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
- Army Marching - Soft Boots by Yap_Audio_Production from http://freesound.org +)